Friday, December 16, 2011

Ear to the Ground Presents - Band of the Year - 3rd Position

And then there were three....


Don Ryan (website) completely blew me away when I first listened to his track This Town and then the whole damn Tangle Town album. Here's what I said, "Don Ryan is the real deal...This is a brand new take on old music, and this young man owns it. Don Ryan's music blew me away." --Ear To The Ground - that is taken from his Facebook page.


Here is the amazing video for This Town:

Don also rallied late and for a few hours it looked as if he may take second place. He's got a bright future and you owe it to yourself to get in on the ground floor - here are the links: FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, BANDCAMP

2 comments:

  1. This makes me happy, Great guy, great music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, makes me happy,too. Just glad I did this as a Readers Poll. If I had to pick, I would have been a basket case.

    ReplyDelete