Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Morning Music Shuffle - Erin go braghhhhh Mix








Good morning.  Friday has arrived and I have an interesting extended shuffle for you.  The Amazon links to the related albums is above.  The graphical lyric chart is below that.  Here are the details:

Nick Lowe - Half a Boy and Half a Man
R.E.M. - Nightswimming
Living Colour - Cult of Personality
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge
Jason and the Scorchers - Both Sides of the Line
Icicle Works - Whisper to a Scream (Birds Fly)
Mountain Man - Soft Skin
Richard Thompson - Read About Love


_____________________________________________________________________________
Affiliated Links:




Labour of Love: The Music of Nick Lowe Labour of Love: The Music of Nick Lowe
Labour of Love: The Music of Nick Lowe

Living Colour : Playlist: The Very Best Of Living Colour Living Colour : Playlist: The Very Best Of Living Colour
Living Colour : Playlist: The Very Best Of Living Colour


Definitive Collection Definitive Collection
Track Listing: 1. Fingertips, Pt. 2 - (live), 2. Uptight (Everything's Alright), 3. Hey Love, 4. I Was Made to Love Her, 5. For Once in My Life, 6. My Cherie Amour, 7. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours, 8. You Are the Sunshine of My Life, 9. Superstition, 10. Higher Ground, 11. Living for the City, 12. You Haven't Done Nothin', 13. Boogie on Reggae Woman, 14. I Wish, 15. Sir Duke, 16. Master Blaster (Jammin'), 17. That Girl, 18. Do I Do, 19. I Just Called to Say I Love You, 20. Overjoyed, 21. Part-Time Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment