Friday, June 1, 2012

Featured Friday Music Shuffle - Opening Mix

Good afternoon - well well well: the last 24 hours have not been what I expected, but it's all good. Now - my morning what occurred at just after noon.

As I've been teasing, we are starting something new - as always it's a work in progress - but here's how it will go.  Every month - starting today, I will unveil a list of featured artists for the month. Every Friday, I will shuffle up a playlist made up of those artists.  What we have here is the very first shuffle of our very first list of Featured Artists.  Some other things:  I am working on a Page which gives some more detail about each of the Featured Artists.  Some time around the 15th, I will be posting a poll to vote for Band of the Month - each of the Featured Artists will be up for Band of the Month.  Voting will end at 11:59:59 (give or take a few minutes) on the last day of the month.  Get it, got it, good.

Here's the shuffle - which only has two songs because of technical issues with my MP3 player:

Big Mosey - Harold Called This Morning 

Harold Called This Morning is off of the Homeward at Daybreak EP (link via pick below)

Here is a different song from Homeward at Daybreak


TIPI VALLEY - California (1966) below is a link to the Sweet Life EP which you can grab for free from the UK Artist.


More details will be forthcoming about these two artists as well as the other 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment