Friday, May 17, 2013

Ear to the Ground _ 2+







May 15, 2011

This is my very first post, and I don't know exactly how this is going to work.  A more informative post will follow, but I want to see how this works.
If you are reading this, it worked just fine.  If not, well - it didn't.  Or something....

- Work-in-Progress



Somehow, I missed that this past Wednesday marked the two year anniversary of Ear to the Ground.

I just want to give a huge shout out and thanks to ALL the awesome people I've met as a result of writing this. Blogging can at times feel like shouting into a void, but what has kept me going besides all of the great music I've "discovered and uncovered" are the new friends I've met along the way.  

As I've often said, I'm all about looking ahead while carrying forward the legacy of the past. Okay, I don't know that I've ever said that, but I'm saying it now.

So... no big to-do.  How about some music...







-->

2 comments:

  1. By the way, you chose a great name for your blog! We've been wanting to tell you this for a while, now is the perfect time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Not much thought went into the name, but then again, that seems to be when my best creative decisions are made.

      Delete