Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Morning Music Shuffle - I Just Might Lose It Mix







Let's get to the music...

Pre-Shuffle

"Be Your Man" by Ivan and Alyosha

"Can't Stop" by Choirs

"You've Got to Hide Your Love Away" by Waylon Jennings (yes, covering The Beatles)

"Last Goodbye" by Year of October 

Year of October - Douglas Corner - Nashville 6/27/2013
"The Skies Glowed" by Joshua Worden

"Somebody Put Something in My Drink" by Ramones

"Bastards of Young" by The Replacements

"Here Lately" by Year of October

"Always (acoustic)" by Canopy Climbers

SHUFFLE BEGINS after the JUMP



"She's Invincible" by Ben Shive from The Cymbal Crashing Clouds (2011)
 
 Nashville-based Singer-Songwriter who will change everything you may think about a Nashville-based Singer-Songwriter

"Mere Christianity" by Heath McNease (featuring Derek Webb and Playdough) from The Weight of Glory Second Edition (2013)

I know some readers/listeners may (or will) be put off by the Christianity, The Hip-Hop or by C.S. Lewis being remixed, but I am making a strong suggestion that you suspend which ever of those elements are off-putting and give this a listen.

"Hold My Life" by The Replacements from Tim (1985)

"Razzle, dazzle, drazzle, drone, time for this one to come home"

"I Wanna Be Sedated" by Ramones from Road to Ruin (1978)

"I can't control my fingers I can't control my brain Oh no no no no no"
PLAYLIST





-->

No comments:

Post a Comment