Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Morning Music Shuffle - Waters Part Mix



First off, sending love to the family and friends of Faye Hunter original bassist with Let's Active on her recent passing. Several Facebook friends knew and worked with her and are hurting.   If you are not familiar with Let's Active - get caught up.


Mouth by JWM 7/21/2013




Friday - we listened to our usual morning mix, even created a YouTube playlist and then the day got crazy and we never wrote a post. So, I've made an executive decision (as this blog is one of the few places I am allowed to make executive decisions.  All the songs from Friday are back in the mix (some even showed up today).
 
Consider this the lost E2TG Playlist



Today's mix is after the jump

Not a lot of time - so we will jump into the mix.


Pre-Shuffle

"God or Man" by Ivan and Alyosha
"The Bell Hop" by bellwire
"Escalators" by Bombadil
"Every Good Boy Does Fine" by Ben Shive
"Dig a Ditch" by Jonathan Warren and the Billygoats
"You've Got Me" by Jeanette Lynne
"Blitzkrieg Bop" by Ramones
"Bird on a Wire" by Willie Nelson (covering Leonard Cohen)
"Bright Eyed and Bushy Haired" by Katherine Moller

Shuffle


"True Blue" by Bright Eyes from Lua (2004)


"I am a blue blood I will admit that.
I dance in blue shoes and wear a blue hat.
Live in a blue house, on a blue street,
in a blue town by a blue creek.
I write my blue songs with my blue pen.
I sing the blue notes to my blue friends.
Now I don't know that much about you,
but I like you because you're true blue."


"Howling At the Moon (Sha-La-La)" by Ramones from Too Tough to Die (1984)
 

"Theres no law, no law anymore
I want to steal from the rich and
Give to the poor"
Ramones as produced by Dave Stewart of the Eurythmics 


 "White Doves in the Psychic Temple"  by Christ Schlarb from Physic Temple (2010)
 
 The mix is closed out by Chris Schlarb of California with some nifty experimental jazz stuff. Coolness.

TODAY' PLAYLIST

No comments:

Post a Comment