Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Music Shuffle - Pre-Labor Mix




Looking forward to a long weekend....  I'll leave you with a heaping helping of musical manifestations.



After the JUMP




"Soulard" by Taco Land (from Pancakes and Pizza)

"All I Remember" by Brad Jones (Folk/Americana from Nashville)

"Eve" by Neulore (Modern Folk Music from Nashville)

"Where is Your Man?" from False-Heads (off of Tunnel Vision - UK Alt Rock band who contacted me - more to come by these lads (imagine me sounding British as I said that last part...)

"Scream" by Marla Mase (so good to be re-experiencing this great album)

"Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On" by Big Star (covering Jerry Lee Lewis - Memphis a great music city, too)

"Every Word Means No" by Let's Active (one my favorite Let's Active songs)

"Black Eyes and White Lies" by Don Ryan (I seriously, seriously love Don Ryan's music.  Please, please, please do yourself a huge favor and check him out)

"Room With a View" by Let's Active (so glad to be re-experiencing this great music, so sad for the impetus to do so... RIP Faye Hunter)

"Candy Says" by The Velvet Underground (This!)

"Slow Ride" by Beastie Boys (yup!)

"Closer to the Source" by prattle on, rick (another great Nashville artist - glad I came to know this music.)

"When Will I Be Loved" by Linda Ronstadt (A classic)

"New Cell Phone" by Marla Mase (Who all has your cell phone number?)

"You Can't Have Me" by Big Star (Third/Sister Lovers!)

"Transcendental Meditative Mutant Ninja Turtles" by Alvin Band (What a great song title! Great song, too!)

"Count to Three" by Amy Stroup (Another great artist from Nashville)

"What Goes On" by The Velvet Underground (What goes on in your mind...)

"Close My Eyes" by Callaghan (Beautiful song)


 
Also get False-Heads, prattle on, rick,  and Don Ryan on Bandcamp


 

Today's Video Playlist

 







-->

No comments:

Post a Comment