Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Morning Music Shuffle - Hurrah Mix



A cool selection of songs and not much time... let's go...



BONUS TRACKS:   "Balcony" by Jordan Klassen    "Steal a Ride" by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club   "Old Friends" by The Coal Men    "December" by prattle on, rick.     "Into the River" by The Quick and The Dead     "West Germany" by Minutemen    "Sam Kelley" by Darrin Bradbury   "Something Changed" by Andrew Ferris   "John Doe"  by ??? (another of those "Unknown Artist" tags that I couldn't identify in my quick internet search. Clue 1: The song does not appear to be about the member of X.  Clue 2: It's a pretty nifty song  Side Note: There are a lot of songs called "John Doe")    "Easy" by Son Lux

Transition Track (note: The Bonus tracks were listened to on my drive home last night.  The forthcoming shuffle songs were from my drive to work this morning.  I listened to the first half of this song on my way home and the second half on my work): "Baltimore Boats" by Humming House (from Humming House.)

Shuffle proper...


"I Know You'll Be Mine" by Mark Robinson (from Quit Your Job - Play Guitar.  Nashville may be - as I read recently - over-hyped when it comes to it's "hotness" has a music town, but we are very fortunate to have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to talented musicians from all genres of music.  Case in point - Mark Robinson, blues man extraordinaire)

"Permanent/Imperanent 1213" by Peck (from Peck Sounds (album in process). Peck is Chris Peck who #E2TG careful readers recognize as part of the featured artist alum - The Disappointment.  He is releasing his new album one song at a time.  It's called Peck Sound... oh, I see what he did there...)

"Baby It's Cold Outside" by Annie Sellick (from Let's Make a Christmas Memory.)



WATCH
 
 
SHOP
 





-->

No comments:

Post a Comment