Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Very Ear to the Ground Christmas



To tell the truth for a variety of reasons, my Holiday spirit has been lacking this year, but nothing gets me pumped up for the Yule Season more than hearing some brand new Christmas songs from some of my favorite artists.

Now, these songs may still come up in a Shuffle soon, but with the number of posts before Christmas dwindling fast, I thought I would dedicate a special post...  so jump past the break and listen to Christmas Ear to the Ground style.


First up comes my man Zachariah Red with a very Zach Red sounding version of the Ramones' Christmas Classic, "Merry Christmas (Don't Want to Fight Tonight)"  Insider scoop, I was there when Zach took the picture that ended up being the cover art for this single.  Give it a listen and go grab yourself a download.




Zachariah Red is one of the newer Ear to the Ground favorite artists.

Pony Boy has been an Ear to the Ground favorite for a couple of years, and since we first featured her music, she has moved to East Nashville (where Zach also lives by the way) and has done quite well for herself. I was so glad to finally get to meet her during Americana Week, and I hope to get to see her perform again soon.  Pony Boy also dropped a new Christmas tune this week. The track is produced by Cosmic Thug, It premiered over at Elmore Magazine, head over there now to check it out....



More Ear to the Ground Christmas goodies probably will show up in the days ahead...  in the meantime, give a listen to these great new tunes and have the best holiday season you can....


No comments:

Post a Comment