Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday Morning Music Shuffle - Personality Crisis Mix



Be sure to "Like" Ear to the Ground on Facebook!

Time is very short, but today was a good shuffle so, I will just post quickly.



"Gimme More" by Broken Guru

Another cool tune from Broke Down Halo.  

"Junior's Blues" by Ted Drozdowski's Scissormen


An older Scissormen song that is currently available on a Noisetrade release called Stink Eye.  It's a song about Junior Kimbrough.

"Personality Crisis" (1973 Demo) by New York Dolls

A demo of one of my favorite songs by the proto-punk icons.

"Safe Corridor" by Cruising

Some really cool new surf punk. From an EP also called Cruising.  I don't know much else. 

"A Chicken With It's Head Cut Off" by The Magnetic Fields

Sometimes I feel this way... from 69 Love Songs by Edward Sharpe and the Magnet...  wait no, wrong band... ;-)

"The Garden" by Elephant Revival

Randomness produces some interesting patterns.  We have our second Elephant Revival song in as many days.  I do like this band a bunch.

"I'm So Good That I Don't Have to Brag" by Shel Silverstein

And we close with a really funny song from the guy who wrote "The Giving Tree."  This time around, he is talking about how he is so good that he doesn't have to brag.


VIDEO PLAYLIST

No comments:

Post a Comment