Thursday, August 9, 2012

Did You Know? Featured Artists for August Edition Vol. 2

Did you know....


The Danbury Lie:
...had their song Morbid Becoming featured on the CTIndie Summer Mix Tape D60.

Pony Boy:
...is neither a pony or a boy. Nor, do they, do my knowledge have any official affiliation with C. Thomas Howell. They do make some really awesome music.

Rooftop Runners:
...are brothers Tobias and Benedikt MacIssac.  Benedikt is a choreographer and Tobias is a dancer. They are based in Berlin, but come from Canada, and are currently (or at least recently) playing some shows up there.

Sirs:
...is the name of another band that (due to extreme near negligence on my part) almost ended up a Featured Artist without my even having heard them.  Gratefully, I caught my error in time. The featured Sirs are from Chicago and are working on some new music.

And now, a video-treat!








...


No comments:

Post a Comment