Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Morning Music Shuffle - Makar (Mah-Kar) Mix

Still very tired from performing the recounts demanded by The End Men (actually I was playing stupid games on Google + but don't tell anyone).  By the way, as runners-up, should MAKAR be unable to fulfill their duties* as Band of the Month, The End Men will take the crown.

*I'm still thinking up some duties for the Band of the Month.

This morning I strolled into work (stumbled actually) to a random shuffling of MAKAR's latest album Funeral Genius.  (Click on the scary bird* down below to view the Amazon page for Funeral Genius)


 

*I have an unnatural fear of birds brought on my a youthful exposure to the genius of Alfred Hitchcock.

So here goes the song list from this morning:

Show Me That Look in Your Eyes

 

Show Me That Look in Your Eyes (Knitting Factory) from MAKAR on Vimeo.

I Wanna Know What I Don't Know



I Wanna Know What I Don't Know (Bar East - January 2012) from MAKAR on Vimeo.

Bottle of Beauty



Bottle of Beauty (Bar East - January 2012) from MAKAR on Vimeo.

And finally, the title track Funeral Genius



Funeral Genius (R Bar) from MAKAR on Vimeo.


____________________________________________________________________________

Affiliated Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment