Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Rare Saturday Night Shuffle - Amazon Music Mix



I am bored and amped up on caffeine and messing around with a bunch of music I have saved to my Amazon Music Cloud.  So here you go.. I'm guessing this is kind of what they call live blogging... so yeah...


"Piano Concerto No. 2 in D Minor..." (Mozart) by Denis Matthews , Vienna State Opera Orchestra from Big Mozart Box

'cause sometimes I just feel like listening to classical music... is that okay with you?

"Electric Lash" by The Church from Seance

Way back when, I bought this cassette "Survival" Sampler that came in an olive green rations can with handy dandy survival guide liner notes and a bunch of cool music of the day including this one which I have loved ever since.

"Effigy" by Urge Overkill from Rock and Roll Submarine

This was the first single from the band's 2011 album, there first since 1995.

"Summer" by Katie Herzig from Walk Through Walls

Nashville Indie Pop artist Katie Herzig warms a long cold winter with this song about Summer.

"Bright Stars Burning" by Hey Marseilles from Lines We Trace

Orchestral Folk/Pop from Seattle.  A jaunty number from their 2013 album which is their most recent.

"Rock n Roll" by Feedtime from Loss Opportunity Sampler/Shovel

Some Australian post-punk rock n roll...from 1987 or so
"Well All Right" (Buddy Holly cover) by Kid Rock from Rave On

I hope this is the only Kid Rock song in my collection.  Keeping just because it's a Buddy Holly cover... bleh...

"Tree by the River" by Iron and Wine from Kiss Each Other Clean


I can never remember which one is Iron and which one is Wine...

"Find It" by Family of the Year from Loma Vista

Who votes for these things? 

"Divertimento in B-flat Major for 2 Horns and Strings, K.287: IV. Adagio" (Mozart) by English Chamber Orchestra, David Blum conducting from Big Mozart Box 


What can I say, I am a sucker from cheap classical downloads with tons of music on them...

"Lost in My Mind" by The Head and The Heart from The Head and The Heart

I can never remember which one is The Head and which one is The Heart... oh, I used that joke already... I guess I'm just lost in my mind....


VIDEO FUNTIME SUPER PLAYLIST SHUFFLE THING 










No comments:

Post a Comment