Tuesday, December 23, 2014

#E2TG Christmas Closeout



So, I ended up with 21 Christmas songs left on my playlist and since I'm out of shuffles, And since, I don't want to have Christmas music left over after the Holiday is over,  I thought I would post a special Evening Shuffle of music from my commute home.  This will take care of 13 songs.  Special thanks to PopaTunes aka David Horton for thinking of me - as he often does and sending me the mixtape of vintage Christmas songs.  A most interesting collection - I must say.

I'm not going to comment on these songs, I'll just post the playlist since i managed to find all 13 songs on YouTube and let you listen at your leisure.  These songs range from the sublime and spiritual to the silly and groovy,  Something for almost everyone.  Enjoy! And Happy Christmas and Peace on Earth to all no matter what you do or don't celebrate.

I intend to post the remaining 8 songs over on the Ear to the Ground Facebook page in a little bit.  So if you haven't, now might be a good time to head over and give the page the old "Thumbs Up!"

PLAYLIST


No comments:

Post a Comment