Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Disappointment - Damn Righteous (EttG Exclusive)

Sometime in early May, when The Disappointment narrowly defeated Nikki Sue & the Bad News to become our Band of the Month of April, they promised some celebratory goodies for us to share with you.  Well, The Disappointment don't... come on you think I'm going to use that line... well, but they don't....

And so, I offer you a exclusive look at the new promo video for the song, The Prince and the Playground from the band's brand new 5 song release called Damn Righteous, and so without further ado (even though I like ado), here it is:



The Disappointment - The Prince and The Playground (Damn Righteous Promo Video) from The Disappointment on Vimeo.

Pretty cool, huh?  Well, now I  know that you are wondering, 'So, how do I buy the record?  Well, we got you covered right here:




So, now you gotta be wondering how do I find out more about this awesome Brooklyn band, guess what? They have an awesome new website:  It's areyoudisappointed.com.


And only logical question left is are these guys single.... I don't know the answer to that question, but I can tell you where to go and ask them.  The Disappointment have a show this coming Friday at The Space Place in Brooklyn and the details are here.


Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment