Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Don't Forget Band of the Month Poll Closes Saturday!

Go VOTE

To help you decide - Here are the top five so far!

Tied for 5th Place 



Tipi Valley



And Big Mosey



3rd Place

Skeletons in the Piano


2nd Place

Jo Wymer/Jo Wymer Band


and leading going into the stretch

Killing Kuddles



Also send some love and votes to the rest of the featured artists

Shayfer James
The Riverbreaks
Elephant Goes West 
and
Dogs of Oz

And I totally suck so bad.  I just realized that I left Dean Fields off the Band of the Month Poll.  I am so sorry, and why didn't anyone tell me this!!!!!
I am going to add him to the July Band of the Month Poll!

Speaking of which I've about narrowed down the ten Featured Artists for July, and it's a great group - so stayed tuned.

As way of an apology here's a Bonus Dean Fields Video:




No comments:

Post a Comment