Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shall we... (morning shuffle)

Monday night is when I typically load new (for me anyway) music into my MP3 player, and so every Tuesday, my morning shuffle comes from the playlist containing the current months new downloads.

This morning with the refreshing sunshine and the mild frustration of life not unfolding on my schedule, I shuffled my May 2011 playlist (which currently contains 80 songs).

  1. Grown Ocean by Fleet Foxes from Helplessness Blues
  2. Police by Stomacher from Sentimental Education (a band that found me on Twitter)
  3. Plan ‘B’ by Shabbadoo from There You Are (a band that features Joey Pegram who is from my hometown and who currently resides on the other side of the world).

Bonus:  My favorite morning d.j. Mary Brace was off today, but her replacement played Jesus, etc. and Fleet Foxes “White Winter Hymnal".  Also, I heard Green Day on a Brand X station during a commercial break on Lightning 100.






No comments:

Post a Comment