Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thursday Morning Music Shuffle - For Penalty and Repentance Mix



I'm kind of running on fumes on this Thursday morning, so I am going to try another three word Thursday and see if I can get out and get some caffeine to help get me through the afternoon. 

"All This Time" by Telepathic Teddy Bear

Indie Pop Heaven

"Swordfish" by The Dead Milkmen

Joanie Love Crotchy

"The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll" by Bob Dylan

Rolling Thunder Version

"Dream in the Doorway" by Joe Nolan
Mighty Dreamy Joe

"Games" by Minutemen

Post Punk Games

"Johnny and Mary" by Todd Terje featuring Bryan Ferry

Lush Norwegian Roxy

"Where I'm Going" by Eels

Cautionary Tales Awesome

"Primer Coat" by Drive-By Truckers

Graduated in '84

"Make It Rain" by Tom Waits

Real Gone Waits

VIDEO PLAYLIST



No comments:

Post a Comment