Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Morning Music Shuffle - Live My Life Mix



So another week of Ear to the Ground Shuffles comes to a close.  I am a bit short on time so I thought I would try something... a 3 Words post.  I will attempt to comment on each song using just three words. This may be more time consuming than writing a long post, but here goes nothing...

Have a great weekend!

"The First Heartbreak" by Matthew Ryan from Boxers

Their all bad...

"Beat Hotel" by The Folk Factory from The Folk Factory

Danish folk fun

"Live My Life" by Stacy Mitchhart from Live My Life

Red hot Blues

"Worried About the Weather" by Justin Townes Earle from NoiseTrade Eastside Manor Session/Single Mothers

Wish I'd gone

"Grasping at Straws" by Sidestreet Reny from Tonal Tonics and Musical Elixers

Unique Blues Music

"Grace on The 4th" by Minton Sparks from Middlin' Sisters

Life 'round here

"Phase of the Moon" by Dan Coyle from Perfect Word, Perfect Beat

Brilliant moon song

"Deep Breath" by Hammer Hawk from The Entrée (a Built4BBQ Sampler)

Post-Hamburger Troy Rock

"Good Work (If You Can Get It)" by Ike Reilly from Hard Luck Stories

NoiseTrade Find - Win!

VIDEOS






             

No comments:

Post a Comment