Friday, October 13, 2017

Featured Friday Morning Shuffle - Mad Dog Wine Mix



Be sure to "Like" Ear to the Ground on Facebook

Hey all - I got to be quick.  I spent my lunch hour at the Southern Festival of Books - checking out Jon Byrd - so I didn't get to finish this post.

It's Friday - here is what we are featuring today:


"Here Comes the Flood" by Low Society

We start with another track from Sanctified by hard rocking Memphis blues band. 

"Houses and Cars" by Sean Quinn and the Tremblers

Sean Quinn was recently named the sexiest man in show business.. okay, I named him that. :-)  This is another track from his awesome album Never Meant to Last. 

"Computer Program, Me" by SuperCrashingStar

I think this is the third appearance this week of SuperCrashingStar from their new album Digital Lo Fi.  Really dig the unique sound of this band. 

"Neon Noir" by Black Needle Noise with Dr. Strangefryer

Speaking of unique songs, we have another track from Lost in Reflections. Black Needle Noise is the new project of John Fryer (This Mortal Coil). 

"Loveless in Loch Ness" by Fangs and Twang

Another day, another track from Fangs and Twang. Lonely-heart monsters from a Scottish Loch.  

"Yesterday's Paper" by Jefferson Ross

Next, we have another track from Live at Hillbilly Haiku.  Ross is a Georgia singer-songwriter and a former Nashville resident. Hillbilly Haiku is a popular house concert series in nearby Lebanon, Tennessee. 

"Keep Letting Go" by My Favourite Things

And we close things out with another track from Fly I Will, Because I Can.  I'm really enjoying this band recently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment